Deals on 0845 numbers
TVR White Elephant uses DBS as its preferred telecoms supplier. DBS are UK based and have been established since 1996. They have been awarded the Investors in People status and also are a member the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
If you decide to use DBS 0845 numbers for your business there are a few important points to remember:
- It is free for the owner of an 0845 number pointed to a landline to receive calls
- Because it’s free to receive calls on an 0845 number pointed to a landline it means your monthly costs are fixed – no nasty surprises
- Your customers will pay a low call cost when they dial your 0845 number from a landline
- Low call costs are typically around 3p to 5p per minute but this does vary from carrier to carrier
- If your customers call your 0845 number form a mobile phone then the call charges they incur may vary by carrier
- You can choose to have an 0845 number pointed to a mobile but you can expect to pay to receive these calls
DBS’s 0845 numbers are normally connected within one hour if you order online between 9am and 5pm Monday through to Friday. Although orders are made online the DBS Telecoms team is happy to answer any questions you might have over the phone.
You can even use an 0845 number for a fax to email service – thee way this works is that all your faxes are delivered straight to your PC as emails. This means you save on toner and paper and, of course, it’s so much easier to store your faxes on a pc.
If you decide an 0845 number is not for you then could consider using a DBS 0844 telephone number